About the Internship
ENERGY AMBASSADOR INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Paid energy efficiency training
- Hands-on experience assisting with the in-home energy consultations
- Opportunities to create innovative community outreach strategies
- Develop marketing, communication, and customer service skills
- Build lasting relationships with your peers
- Make a difference in your communities!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend community events
- Assist with the in-home energy consultations
- Speak at community meetings and local groups
- Write articles to increase public education
**Energy Ambassadors will always work under the supervision of an experienced home consultant and energy expert from WattzOn.
There will be three cohorts a year:
30-40 students will be accepted each cohort. Once you are trained and involved with one cohort, you do not move on to the next cohort.
At the end of each cohort, two $250 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding Energy Ambassadors. Student do not need to submit a scholarship application. Scholarships will be awarded according to a predetermined criteria.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Provide friendly customer service
- Passionate about energy and educating the community on energy conservation
- 4-6 hours per week
- $14 per hour